Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Par Hasard....

Which is French for random. I wanted to share some random experimental pictures I took with my new camera, A Nikon Cool Pix L110, I am sooooo excited I just have to speak in exclamation points!!!!!!!!

Here is my first shot with the zoom lens, this little vingette sits on our kitchen table...


This is a little vintage shoe I picked up on a treasure hunt, embellished with vintage millenry flowers ... this shoe will be the inspiration for something dreamy.... you know how much I love shoes! I think this shot is a little out of focus though.


Close up of the vintage earing.... love it!!!!!!

I might be a little unsual on the nerdy side to get so excited about such a thing as a new camera... but I can't help myself. Do you have a camera story to share? :)

2 comments:

afistfullofweeds* said...

I have the same camera...I like it..it just uses a lot of batteries, depending on how much its used.

sassytrash said...

I am sooooo jealous! You are gonna have so much fun with your camera! I dream of what I could do with a decent one! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!