Monday, August 23, 2010

Texture...

One example of the different textures used in the Boho Eclectic wedding decorating scheme is the happy Couple's Collage Centerpiece I made for the guest book table. I used a wonderful vintage frame I found at Refind Maison Jardin (link on blog roll). I love the yummy chippy white carvings of this frame.

The backround, a map of France by Cavalini Papers and old green velvet material, is layered with a blown up poster of one of the couple's engagement photos. This pic is one of the ones used for their wedding invitation Hope designed using Vista Print. Ohh... Hope also took the engagement photos and the wedding pics. She really captured the romance of the whole affair!

Also in this pic are old vintage millenry flowers and some new paper petals, with vintage hand dyed seem binding.

A strip of burlap( I also used burlap for the table runners at the reception) with glittered numbers and more engagement photos. Check out the hearts in the red doors (center).

The newlyweds got to go home with the collage....but I kept the frame lol.


No comments: