Friday, May 8, 2009

Raya

Maybe you are wondering about that pretty puppy princess in our banner. Let me introduce you to Raya. She belongs to Hope. I call her " my lil' granpuppy!!!

Of course she's a princess all girls are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Raya" means friend and companion in Hebrew, and it's the perfect name for her. She is a little bundle of sugar and spice all rolled into one. She fits perfectly into that sweet spot in your arms and is the most perfect mascott for Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio!!!!!!

2 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

Raya is precious. She doesn't look like she is to happy about the crown but she is a beauty!!! Thank you for sharing her with us...sharon

Charlene said...

She is adorable! I had a shop for awhile & one year I had some of the cutest things for dogs. At the time all the things I carried were way to small for both the dogs we owned. :( I f I can come up with some the things & email you some pictures. They were very "princess" like.