Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Look...

at that chunky cross. I just love all the textures in this piece. I tried several beads and findings with it but none would do. It called for something special. So on the hunt I went...looking....looking... for just the right things...and then you know it when you see it!!! Oh, what bliss! Turquoise stones and beads, with just the right shade of blue. Et Voila!!!!


The divine art charm is from The French Market, found on my trip to Savannah, the vintage findings from Etsy, and the other bobs from our stash. Just loved the blue in the charm and could't rest until I found the perfect stone to go with it. Funny how one piece or color can inspire!!!! One may wear it short or long. I just wanted to show the vintage findings used for the clasp!

1 comment:

sassytrash said...

Hi Gerri---I may actually be at the Cat's Meow on Friday! I will be in the Sarasota/Bradenton area Wed through Sun, and Ellenton is always one of my stops--will you really be around there? Hope you have fun on your trip.