Monday, July 6, 2009

Piles of Ruffles

Just look at this pile of ruffles I have going. I have been busy making the base aprons for an upcoming workshop! This month's project is inspired by the Somerset publication (apron~ ology). I'm making the basic apron and the ladies will embellish them to their heart's content.


And here is another pile of ruffles! Baked Lays cheddar ummmmm!!!! They are my absolute favorite munchie to eat while I'm busy in the studio.
What's your favorite snack to eat while creating?

3 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

I like mixed nuts. Are there lots of fat in nuts? As I bead away I feel my backside & middle expanding! I should stay away from any snacks but they are such comforting foods out there...tks for stopping by my posts.
Sharon

Lynne Forsythe said...

mmmmmmm...love the ruffles......mmmmmm....love the chips...looks like a great time of creativity ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gerri~~Love the ruffles, too!! Try not to snack while crocheting, becausemy hands are always touching the yarn,thread....but do love unsalted almonds with dark chocolate chips!
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning!
Hugs,
Lynn♥